About the In-House Position:
A young enthusiast with zeal to learn. We don't need degrees. We really Don't care. We need Somebody who can think and make decisions. Since we are a young and growing organization, operating primarily in Design, Web Development and Content Marketing, the role would not be very certain. The role will include handling the Social Media Pages and SEO in all manner for the organization. We look for a long-term commitment and can promise learning beyond your imagination.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handle the LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profile of the organization
- Manage SEO and work on achieving ranking on google search
- Publish content and focus on SEM
- Research and find contents that engage the public on social media
- Work on object-relational mapping
- Design Graphics
- Writing Copy/Captions
- Proficiency in English (Written as well as Verbal)
- Creative Writing
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 4000 on every Internal Decision that you make or deliver.