About the In-House Position:
A young enthusiast with zeal to learn. We don't need degrees. We really Don't care. We need Somebody who can think and make decisions. Since we are a young and growing organization, operating primarily in Design, Web Development and Content Marketing, the role would not be very certain. The role will include, Internal and External Communications, of the organization and coordination between various resources and employees and the client to get the job done. We look for a long-term commitment and can promise learning beyond your imagination.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handling client communication
- Creating and strategizing for brands
- Drafting documents
- Working on corporate presentations
- Proficiency in English (Written as well as Verbal)
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate will be preferred.
- Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship for a duration of 2 months
Email: [email protected]
Applicants are expected to share Portfolio Links along with CV and Cover letter. Salary Negotiable.